From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Before defeat
- "Impress me in battle, then we talk!"
- After defeat
- "My son, Uvar, is in another land, but our tasks are the same. These creatures must be beaten back. The Norn enjoy such a challenge! Do you?"
- After being defeated, with a blessing
- "Norn are much like dolyaks: once they make up their mind to go somewhere, they go. Unless something comes out of the bushes and kills them."
- Under Norn Hunting Party with less than 25 kills
- "Hmm. (0..24) kills? Come back when you've got a few more."
- After reaching rank 1, before receiving the Heart of the Norn
- "You are earning a powerful reputation among Norn. The renowned Tyr the Skaald [Norn Storyteller] of Gunnar's Hold wishes to discuss your famous deeds."
- Not under Veteran Norn Hunting Party
- "Never before have I heard of a human of your caliber. You are like a stone, unbreakable!"