Master of Conditions
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Master of Conditions|
- "You come here seeking knowledge, so I shall being with a quick lesson for you: even the mightiest warrior and the wisest mage can still become sick and injured. Here, we study the body and its vulnerabilities. What more would you like to know"
- ⇒ Tell me about Conditions.
- "Conditions are often side effects of other skills, although some professions specialize in causing Conditions. Conditions may slow you, deal damage to you, or affect your ability to cast spells or receive healing. All Conditions wear off eventually, but they can also be removed or transferred with special skills."
- "A small brown downward arrow on a character's Health bar indicates that the character is suffering from a Condition. If you are suffering from a Condition, a gold-colored icon with a golden border will appear on the upper left-hand corner of your default screen."
- "I think it best that you approach my students and experience each Condition firsthand."
- ⇒ Let's talk about something else.
- Ironically, the Master is immune to conditions.
- He uses the same model as Post-Searing Verata the Necromancer