From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
- This skill halves the duration of conditions and hexes applied to the creature which uses it.
- This skill is an always active, unseen buff; it cannot be prevented or disabled.
- Natural Resistance can be turned against the user by utilizing effects that trigger when a hex or condition ends:
- Creatures using this skill include
- Almost all Prophecies and Eye of the North bosses.
- Some bosses and boss-like foes outside of Prophecies.
- Ether Seals and most Wurms.
- Many foes representing human souls, including Seal Guards, New Souls, and Tortured Spirits.
- Some creatures carry this skill in hard mode, but not in normal mode.