are magical inscriptions placed by Mursaat
in key places like gates, narrow passages, crossings, etc., in order to keep away trespassers. When attached to a gate, the gate will only open when the seal is destroyed. They can also be found attached to a Mursaat tower
, in which case they will spread the Mursaat Tower
environment effect until they are destroyed.
15 Air Magic, 15 Energy Storage
- They are usually guarded by Mursaat or Jade constructs. Those without the Mursaat Tower effect are very easy to defeat by themselves.
- The targeting point for the seal is a few steps away from its visible sigil. The sigil will rotate around the target point to face its own target.
- The sigil design is shared with the one seen on Mursaat Tokens.
- They can be knocked down, which will interrupt and prevent their skill usage and attacking.
- When attacking, they will spit balls of energy at their target. This attack has a longbow range.
- They have a constant health regeneration. The tower Ether Seals can easily out-regenerate many "throw a few spells, retreat for energy" tactics.
- Ether Seals are stationary, so binding ritual spirits that attack and/or characters using a flatbow/longbow outside of its casting range will not have a Ether Seal use its spells on them.