From Guild Wars Wiki
|Region||Ring of Fire Islands|
|Exit(s)|| Ember Light Camp|
Ring of Fire
- Southwest, at the exit into Ember Light Camp.
- 15 (20) Collector Corbis (collector for 12 Seared Ribcages)
- 15 (20) Collector Gabrian (collector for 3 Mahgo Claws)
- 15 (20) Collector Terra (collector for 7 Unctuous Remains)
- 10 (20) Captain Grumby
- 24 (26) Flesh Golem
- 24 (26) Drake
- 24 (26) Dark Flame Dryder
- 24 (26) Igneous Ettin
- 24 (26) Phantom
- 18 (25) White Mantle Justiciar
- 16 (24) White Mantle Knight
- 20 (26) White Mantle Seeker
- 20 (26) White Mantle Priest
- 16 (25) White Mantle Sycophant
- 16 (25) White Mantle Savant
- 24 (26) Mahgo Hydra
- 24 (26) Breeze Keeper
- 28 (30) Wurm
- 28 (30) Balthazaar's Cursed → "Charge!"
- 28 (30) Melandru's Cursed → Crippling Shot
- 28 (30) Dwayna's Cursed → Martyr
- 28 (30) Grenth's Cursed → Lingering Curse
- 28 (30) Lyssa's Cursed → Power Block
- 28 (30) Skintekaru Manshredder → Bull's Charge
- 28 (30) Dosakaru Fevertouch → Tainted Flesh
- 28 (30) Geckokaru Earthwind → Elemental Attunement
- 28 (30) Pravus Obsideo → Amity
- 28 (30) Ignis Effigia → Wither
- 28 (30) Malus Phasmatis → Signet of Midnight
- 20 (29) Inner Council Member Bolivar (before accepting the quest reward for Final Blow)
- 28 (30) Maxine Coldstone → Quick Shot
- 20 (29) Inner Council Member Argyle (before accepting the quest reward for Final Blow)
- 20 (29) Inner Council Member Cuthbert (before accepting the quest reward for Final Blow)
- You can get the Volcanic Rock for the Black Moa Chick from the northeast part of this area.
- Watch out for Mahgo Hydras with their Meteor Shower. They can also do massive damage through other fire skills.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.2% to the Tyrian Cartographer title track.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 230 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 217 to 246.
- There are less foes after accepting the quest reward for Final Blow.
- Not all of the elite skills are available for capture in any one instance of the map.
- Not all bosses listed above will spawn in the same map instance. Generally, only one boss will spawn at each spawn point.
- Any spawn point may spawn more than one boss.
- Occasionally no boss spawns at a spawn point for Abomination or Ghost bosses.
- Sometimes, not all of the Phantom bosses will spawn.
- Harn and Maxine Coldstone will not spawn in the same instance.
- Since there are four spawn points shared by the Ettin boss and two Hydra bosses, one of the spawn points will be empty.
- An easy way to capture the elite skills of the Ghost and Abomination bosses is to exit from Ember Light Camp and then run to the first boss location to the east (one or two bosses will spawn there). If the boss you are looking for is not there then rezone. This could take many tries since there are 5 Abominations and 3 Phantom bosses and their spawn is random.
- Perdition is Hell in the Christian religion, which houses Satan and other demons. This is probably referring to the Ring of Fire Island Chain's volcanic landscape, as well as the Undead that can be found there.
- This area has the most elite skills available for capture in Guild Wars.
|Explorable areas in the Ring of Fire Islands|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|