Nayl Klaw Tuthan
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Nayl Klaw Tuthan|
|Affiliation||Ring of Fire Islands wildlife|
Location in Perdition Rock
- This boss can appear in any of the four possible spawn locations. It shares these locations with Rull Browbeater and Rwek Khawl Mawl.
- When capturing Glyph of Renewal, the easiest method to kill this boss is to turn left (west) as soon as you enter Perdition Rock and walk towards the wall while holding the hotkey to highlight foes. If Nayl Klaw Tuthan has spawned at the southernmost location you will be able to see it. Rezone until it shows, then fight your way there.
- Unlike other Hydras, this foe is susceptible to being knocked down.
- All Hydra bosses have one name for each head.
- Nayl Klaw Tuthan's name seems to be a play on the words "Nail", "Claw" and "Tooth".
- This might also be a reference to the phrase "fighting someone tooth and nail" (claw being a term sometimes used instead of nail).