Prenuptial Disagreement (female)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Section||Far Shiverpeaks Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Olaf Olafson |
|Preceded by||Bear Club for Women|
(Click to enlarge)
- This article is about the female version of the quest. For male version, see Prenuptial Disagreement (male).
Prevent unwanted marriage by proving to Olaf that you are more than his equal.
- Travel to Jaga Moraine and find the bottomless pit.
- Kill the leviathan, Ssissth
- See Olaf Olafson for your reward.
- Olaf Olafson
- It is Norn custom that marriage can only happen between those of equal reputation. All your hard work has paid off! Now we can be wed, raise a dozen half-Norn children, and live in the mountains. I have a strong cottage in the hills. Actually, it isn't much of a cottage...more of a cave. But it is a good cave! A good cave in dire need of cleaning. You're not afraid of spiders, are you? Dire spiders?
- After we are wed, we shall hunt the leviathan together as equals. I suppose if we waited too long, you'd run off and smite the creature yourself, you thrill seeker! I can't let you go off and hog all the glory, lest you leave my side and marry someone of even greater fame.
- Olaf Olafson
- What? You... you have defeated the leviathan? My wife's murderer? This cannot be! An outrage! That task was ours! Because of your insatiable blood thirst, your reputation eclipses mine. Now I am doomed to a life of shame...and loneliness! I cannot be seen with you, much less marry you. Leave my sight so I may wallow in misery. And to think I wanted you to mother many, many, many children...