Queen of the Quarry
|Queen of the Quarry|
|Given by|| Quarrymaster Bohanna |
in Champion's Dawn
|Preceded by||Quarry Quandry|
(Click to enlarge)
The quarry that is basically in the center of the Cliffs of Dohjok has been inhabited by mandragor, and the Quarrymaster wishes you to kill the queen and her guard.
- Meet the Sunspear squad at the Cliffs of Dohjok
- Kill all the mandragor in the quarry
- See Quarrymaster Bohanna for your reward
After talking to Quarrymaster Bohanna, exit the outpost onto the Cliffs of Dohjok. Talk to Captain Vahndah to have the Sunspear squad follow you to the quarry. At its west end, you will find a group of stoneflesh, slitherers, and imp mandragor guarding the Queen. After killing all of them, return to the Quarrymaster for your reward.
As an alternative (if you've already been there), Map travel to Blacktide Den. This will give you a shorter route with fewer monsters, and a party of 8, at the cost of not gaining the level 10 allies from outside Champion's Dawn.
- "Oh, <Player name>, good to see you again. Are you here to take care of the queen? What? You don't know what I'm talking about? Well, it seems that after you left Miner Tonabanza, a mandragor queen emerged and took over the quarry. I asked the sunspears to send help, so when I saw you I assumed you were the help they sent. Maybe their [sic] heading straight to the quarry. Could you give them a hand and kill that mandragor queen so we can get back to work?"
- "You're here to help us kill these mandragor and their queen? Well, I think we can handle it on our own, but since you've been to the quarry before, why don't you show us where to find these things, and then we can all take a whack at them."
- "You got the queen and all the other mandragor as well? That's great news. Now maybe we can get back on schedule. My reputation was at stake, you know. Oh, and all those miners are safe now, too. Well done. Here, take this. You deserve it!"