Symon's History of Ascalon
|Symon's History of Ascalon|
|Given by|| Witness Rastin |
in Old Ascalon
|Preceded by||Cities of Ascalon|
(Click to enlarge)
- Go to Ascalon City and talk to Symon about getting a copy of his book.
- Find Artisan Daved in southeastern Old Ascalon and acquire 5 rolls of parchment.
- Take the parchment to Symon the Scribe.
- Deliver Symon's "History of Ascalon" to Witness Rastin.
- 2,000 Experience
This is a fairly easy quest, particularly for the amount of experience it gives. You can even have the 5 rolls of parchment in your inventory ahead of time to speed up the quest. You also don't have to go to Artisan Daved to craft it, merely obtain it by any means, but crafting it is far cheaper than buying it from the rare material trader. To craft, you need 25 Wood Planks in your inventory and 100 .
- Witness Rastin
- "I've head that Symon the Scribe has written an epic History of Ascalon. As a fellow scholar, I would be most interested in the chapters on the war between Kryta and Ascalon."
- Symon the Scribe
- "It's wonderful to hear another scholar is already so interested in my work. I will be only too happy to make a copy of the chapters on the war between Kryta and Ascalon if you will provide the materials. Artisan Daved can sell you the 5 rolls of parchment I require. You can find him in the southeastern part of Old Ascalon."
- (after providing the parchment)
- "There you go. Please deliver these to Witness Rastin with my compliments. In these savage times, it is refreshing to engage in scholarly discourse once again."
- Witness Rastin
- "I cannot wait to get home to start reading this. Symon's insights on the conflict should prove most interesting. I will add this epic history to the Great Library in Kryta, and I have hope that someday Ascalon will have an interest in the Krytan point of view."
- After talking to Symon and receiving the book you can talk to him again and receive another book if you have the required amount of rolls of parchment even if you still have the first book in your inventory.