I belive this has something to do with hard mode, correct?--Mortazo 17:35, 28 March 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah, If you complete all missions in Hard mode, or something like that, if I remember correctly. --Dirigible 17:37, 28 March 2007 (EDT)
I don't think we know if this is the next title after Protector. It is on a different track here, and is not the protector track (therefore it should not be the next teir of protector. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:220.127.116.11 .
What I think is that you cant get access to hard mode unless you've finished all the missions fully before (I'm just guessing though). And please sign your comments with ~~~~ -- Scourge 18:37, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
"Guardian is the next title above Protector" should be removed 18.104.22.168 16:03, 2 April 2007 (EDT)
The page says, "title name Legendary Guardian" but from what i have read the titles with the name legendary in them (other than ldoa) are the names of the talked about titles for when you get all 3 of a titles from the 3 continents. I dont belive it will be a member of the same title track and should be removed until more is known.
They really need to add a more unique statue for Guardian and Prot titles, so you can tell them apart on sight from the other legendary titles
Beating them in hard mode
- Yes, you need to do the bonus (Prophecies) and/or get Master's Reward (Factions, Nightfall). -- ab.er.rant 14:50, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
tier one for legendary guardian
i think that if u get 3 of them like the 3 protector ones there should be like legendary protector as a tier one because u cant show them all at the same time and its like hey i want to show it off but cant —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) at 04:10, 5 February 2009 (UTC).
Having finished that path mostly in H/H mode, I wanted to share the most difficult missions I had in HM.
- Dzagonur Bastion was by far the most difficult one.
- The Eternal Grove was a distant second.
- Vizunah Square was a serious problem, till I had the luck of connecting with an allied team led by a player, where it was easily done.
- Gate of Madness was difficult, but not much more than in NM.
- Gate of Pain was a challenge, most fights running the risk of a party wipe.
- Sanctum Cay was also a challenge, a party of six beeing really fragile.
The other missions where not really more difficult than in NM (well, low level missions were, of course, but still very easily managed).
I used consumables in three missions: Dzagonur Bastion, Gate of Madness, Gate of Pain, and likely this made a difference because I never failed a mission after using the consumables. Yvesp 10:45, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
- Which is more difficult depends on what H/H you actually used and what prof your char is. I had a mostly different experience than you. The one that I restarted the most is the Eternal Grove, until I finally got the attack points, flag points, and timing right. Next up was Vizunah Square. I didn't get opposing players, just much better luck where the opposing henchies didn't die so quickly and didn't let Togo die. Dzagonur Bastion was actually rather straightforward, but that's probably because I ran it with 2 MMs. Dunes of Despair was one I also had to restart a couple of times until I got the timing I needed (I did it the normal way, rather than the corpse jump). Sanctum Cay was a breeze if you actually kill all the White Mantle first before triggering the Vizier. -- ab.er.rant 19:38, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
- Another hard one with H/H is Aurora Glade. That's the one where you have to capture three shrines, while staying alive against large mobs of White Mantle. To make things more interesting, if you want the bonus you also have to kill a boss before capping all the shrines. I finally managed it after half-a-dozen attempts, and I still don't really know how I did it. It's a haze of running like mad, keeping the henchies alive, and frantically ganking their runners. -- Hong 06:55, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- I did that one with 3 tries I think. I did it the more cheesy way of plopping down my party at one of the shrines to intercept their war party. Then I just ran around capping shrines to prevent them from getting all three, helping out the heroes and henchies to pick off NPCs that were giving them trouble. Once they stopped coming, it was easy. The hardest part was in flagging the H/H just right (of course, MM hero ftw). -- ab.er.rant 07:01, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
Was it ever, or is it still possible that if you haven't completed a mission in NM, say, the Shing Jea missions, but you beat it in HM, will it count towards both the Guardian and Protector titles? ~Farlo Talk 06:39, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- Negative, at least at this time; you have to complete each mission in both modes to get both titles.126.96.36.199 06:42, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- You've always had to do each mission separately for the two titles. -- Hong 06:47, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
Is it possible for one character from a different campaign (say, Factions) to complete ALL missions in another (Prophecies/Nightfall)? And if so, how do you get to the beginning missions for that campaign? Are they needed for this title? I counted up all the missions in every campaign, and including the beginning ones (Training, etc) and mutually exclusive ones, they all add up exactly to what is needed. How can one get the other mutually exclusive quest as well? Lana Darkess 02:31, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
- There are no mutually exclusive missions. Any character can do every mission in every campaign. You just have to run or fight your way to the early mission outposts. --Irgendwer 02:51, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
- Not quite true. Only Prophecies characters can do any of the missions in Pre-Ascalon as it is a one way exit to Ascalon.188.8.131.52 16:59, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
- There are no missions in Pre. --Irgendwer 17:06, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
Ehh...kinda a silly question, but do this and the Protector titles count towards max titles? Oden 16:49, 3 January 2010 (UTC)
- Yes they do. See Maxed titles rank for a list. -- ab.er.rant 00:08, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, of course. Thanks :) Oden 02:04, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
I wish Legendary Protector was a max title. NachosWitCheese 18:07, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
about the HOM
i had gotten all but tyrian guardian on one character and registered all statues on him. then i deleted the character. i am now working for tyrian guardian; will i not get legendary guardian since i'll be getting the last statue on another character?--184.108.40.206 12:32, 26 July 2011 (UTC)
- Sadly, no, you will have to do all three continents over again. Titles and their progress aren't recorded by the HoM, at least in the sense of them interacting with your character. The HoM is just there to document what you've done and create a shiny checklist for yourself. I've had this happen, and I really wish you could pull titles out of the HoM and apply them to your character. I hope this helps, and good luck doing the missions :) ~FarloTalk 14:02, 26 July 2011 (UTC)