SoCed. Backsword 16:54, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
- ) I must admit, the scenery of the area is quite unique EDIT: SORRY wasn't logged in Lavuly 00:41, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
- When I first found this location, I was like "aww cute, a bunny... and what pretty scenery!!! Then I died. -Batmanhatguy
Wouldnt it be faster
To leave from Olafstead?
Yes...it would be, and is, faster to leave from Olafstead. In NM you can run there lickity split. The entire Drakkar Lake portion of the run is aggro free.
Alice in Wonderland? ^^ Than 00:41, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's on the "Rabbit" page, a short reference here couldn't hurt. I'll add it. --[-Kyoshi-]::[-Talk-] 01:07, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
- Done, feel free to word it better, my version sounds awkward to me. --[-Kyoshi-]::[-Talk-] 01:11, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
I just had a wierd spawn with this guy. I was rushing the ZB with 8 nukers.. and instead of vaettir I had Rabbits spawn instead. i.e. I had ~40 rabbits running around me and no vaettir at all cept the boss. Anyone else ever encounter this? --File:User Chieftain Alex Chieftain Signature.pngChieftain Alex 11:51, 2 May 2011 (UTC)
- I think its what happens if you reach the tree before the enemies spawn, instead of vaetirs spawning its just rabits, makes everything really easy.Crimmastermind 21:37, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
Notorious Foe text is different
I just went to Sifhalla and the text says that "The lone survivor of an encounter with Nulfastu reported he appeared as a simple rabbit before wresting control of her mind." Someone may want to change the last part. 184.108.40.206 12:57, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
Is it necessary to kill Nulfastu and his mobs when vanquishing Drakkar Lake? They're all pops so I'd assume not...
When I was walking down to the rabbit hole, I saw more than one rabbit (Of course), then they all spawned. Most of my party died, but I was wondering; Is this new? (Im sorry If I don't notice stuff.... today I am stupid....) --220.127.116.11 17:17, 18 July 2012 (UTC)Shananyl Dracon
The past few times I've taken on Nulfastu, the only spawns I've gotten when aggroing her/him were bunnies...as opposed to the typical Vaettir nightmare horde and half a dozen or so rabid rabbits that I have encountered on my main characters since the release of GWEN. This was while completing the "Worthy Deeds" quest on alts, but I am certain that previously this quest spawned all the Vaettir in the rabbit hole. Anyone else find this or know if this was changed recently? Gwynna Vive 09:18, 7 April 2013 (UTC)