From Guild Wars Wiki
- "Each round, one of the Nine Rings will be chosen randomly as the winning ring. The prize is determined by which ring is selected. Corner rings reward 55 boardwalk tickets. Side rings pay out 40 boardwalk tickets. The center ring awards 25 boardwalk tickets. Anyone standing in a ring adjacent to the selected ring wins 15 boardwalk tickets. Rings diagonally positioned to the winning one receive nothing.
- "Only 10 boardwalk tickets to play! See Sunri to purchase your tickets. To play the game, please stand in one of the stone rings. Boardwalk tickets will be taken automatically from you."
Before the game begins
- "Will you be the one in the lucky ring that pays the princely sum of 55 boardwalk tickets?"
- "Rings adjacent to the winning one pay out 15 boardwalk tickets!"
- "Nine Rings costs a paltry 10 tickets to play! Don't have enough? Play Rings of Fortune instead."
- "All right, ladies and gentlemen. The game is about to begin! Stand in a ring to play."
During the game
- "Congratulations!" (If there is at least one character standing in the chosen ring.)
- "Too bad! Perhaps next time someone will win the big prize...." (If there are no characters standing in the chosen ring.)