The Nameless Masters
From Guild Wars Wiki
|The Nameless Masters|
|Section||The Battle Isles Quests|
|Given by|| The Guide |
in Isle of the Nameless
(The Battle Isles)
|Followed by||The Team Trials|
- Speak with [3...0] more master[s] on the training grounds of the Isle of the Nameless.
- Return to the Guide on the Isle of the Nameless.
- The Guide
- "You are eager for knowledge, I see. Good! That is good, indeed. There are many things you can learn by keeping your eyes and ears open, but the quickest students actively seek answers. Behind me, you can see our training grounds. To get there, take the flight of stairs down, then take the flight of stairs you will find to your immediate left. There are many masters in the training ground, and you must speak with at least 3 of them. Return to me with the knowledge you find.
- If you accept this quest, It [sic] will appear in your Quest Log, Press [sic] L to view your Quest Log. Double [sic] clicking the name of a quest will re-highlight your next goal on the mini-map."
- Accept: "Sounds easy. I'm ready."
- Decline: "I don't need you, [sic] or your masters."
- Ask: "You must follow the stairs down to our training grounds and speak to at least 3 of the masters there. If you require further direction, follow the green star on your mini-map or consult your Quest Log."
- The Guide
- "Ah yes, that is very true, young one.
- I think you are ready for a greater challenge. If you feel you are ready, you may wander the shores outside our humble keep and fight the masters you find there.
- Otherwise, the next step in your training is to see the Master of Paths and learn about the many different types of combat. We will talk more of this shortly."
- The quest marker will lead you to the Master of Combat, followed by Master of Magic and then Master of Conditions; however, you can speak any of the friendly masters in any order.