From Guild Wars Wiki
- The Guide: "Welcome to the Isle of the Nameless. Here, heroes from all of Tyria study the intricacies of combat, expanding their knowledge of their chosen profession."
- The Guide: "I am known simply as the Guide. Left click on me when you are ready to begin."
When speaking to him:
- "On the Isle of the Nameless, we are not called by individual names. We are instead each known by our individual roles. While you are here, you will encounter many masters and students who are willing to share their knowledge with you. Do not be afraid to approach them, for their knowledge will help improve your skills in combat.
- How may I guide you?"
- Tell me about movement and control.
- "To rotate the camera and look around, simply hold down the right mouse button while moving the mouse. To zoom in on your character or environment, scroll your center mouse wheel forward and backward.
- To move your character around, use the W, A, S, and D keys or use the mouse to left-click on the spot to which you wish to travel. As a third option, you may click and hold both the left and right mouse buttons to move forward, steering yourself by moving the mouse left and right."
- Tell me about travel.
- "You can instantly travel to any town or outpost you have visited before. To do so, bring up your world map by pressing M. You may left-click on the map to zoom in or out. While in close-up mode, hold down the right mouse button and move your mouse around to navigate to different areas of the map. You may then click a location icon or pin and read about the area, or click the Travel button to transport instantly to that location."
When going near him and your account has unlocked the Zaishen Challenge outpost:
- "Welcome back to the Isle of the Nameless, young <Profession>."
- He uses a Zaishen priest character model.