The Siege of Piken Square
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|The Siege of Piken Square|
|Given by||Duke Barradin |
in Piken Square
|Followed by||Hammer and Anvil|
(Click to enlarge)
Duke Barradin asks you to break the Siege of Piken Square by killing the Charr Captain and the rest.
- Destroy the Charr forces besieging Piken Square.
- 500 Experience
- Air Staff
- Energy +4
- Lightning Dmg: 4-7 (Requires 3 Air Magic)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Armor penetration +10% (Chance: 10%)
- Furious War Hammer
- Blunt Dmg: 13-20 (Requires 3 Hammer Mastery)
- Double adrenaline gain (Chance: 10%)1
- Armor penetration +5% (Chance: 10%)
- Can be salvaged
The Charr captain is just outside Piken Square, in an open area immediately southwest. Be aware that he has a lot of Charr with him, so it's probably wisest to kill them piecemeal, saving the Captain for last. After killing him, report back to Duke Barradin.
- 5 (23) Charr Blade Warrior
- 5 (23) Charr Fire Caller
- 10 (27) Charr Captain
- Duke Barradin
- "Ah, good, it's you. You've earned my trust and my respect, and now I must ask for your assistance once again. As you can see, the Charr have us pinned down. Our only chance is to take out the Charr captain and break the siege, then take the fight to them. While I ready the troops, I need you to assassinate the Charr captain, then report back to me as soon as possible. Good luck."
- Duke Barradin
- "By breaking the siege, you have helped turn the tide in our favor. Thanks to your efforts, Piken Square is secure. We'll establish a base here and launch raids deep into enemy territory. The Charr will be sorry they ever laid eyes on the Great Wall."