From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Ugar Mandoffson offers Norn Hunting Party after being defeated.
- Before defeat
- "Impress me in battle, then we talk!"
- After defeat
- "Hail, human! Are you here to fight the monsters that plague the land? You'll find them tough fodder! Come, raise a flagon with me to your courage and I'll send you off with something that might help!"
- After being defeated, with a blessing
- "I am glad to have met you, hero! But I'm surprised you're shorter than I expected. Ah, well. Let's get this work done."
- Under Norn Hunting Party with less than 25 kills
- "Hmm. (0..24) kills? Come back when you've got a few more."
- After reaching rank 1, before receiving the Heart of the Norn
- "You are earning a powerful reputation among Norn. The renowned Tyr the Skaald [Norn Storyteller] of Gunnar's Hold wishes to discuss your famous deeds."
- Not under Veteran Norn Hunting Party
- "Despite your size, you have the heart of a Norn. Never have I seen such a hunter in all my years! Thank you for taking on this task, and for finishing it."