|Campaign||for Real Ale|
- rubbish Guild Wars player
- fanatically obsessed Guild Wars player
- sometime wikignome1
- infobox idea nicked from FireFox
- infobox fixed by Anja Astor
1Oh god - it turns out I may, in fact, be a Wikifairy
My motley crew
- Kedric Trolltwatter - - completed Prophecies then got mothballed. Dusted him off recently to wander around Elona, cos I've forgotten how Wammos work. Now Protector of Tyria, completed Nightfall and Factions :)
- Old Man Trigger - - Tyrian Monk. Got as far as Droknar's Forge, then realised I'm a terrible Monk. Recently revitalised and currently hero/henching his way around 3 continents.
- Old Man Messy - - Tyrian Mesmer. Got as far as Yak's Bend, then realised I really, really suck at Mesmering. Recently struggled to get him to LA, cheat-tripped to Cantha for max armor, now hero/henching around 3 continents.
...lest I forget
- Presearing Snograt - sat in pre-Ascalon at level 19 for about 5 years. I got a bit bored, now she's LDoA, completed Prophecies and about a third of the way through Cantha. Nostalgia FTW!
A lot of these were intended to be used purely for storage - but I ended up using all of them and completing all campaigns with most of them.
Reminder to self
Subst: stuff. No, I don't know what it does, but it's necessary.