Hi, I'm Vertigo and I haven't played a video game in five minutes... Hmm, well, let's scratch that and try again. Greetings to all! I'm the founder and leader of Vendetta Syndicate [VS]. It's a small, Kurzick guild made of friends in real life, and we are the bee's knees. But really that's just an excuse because I don't like recruiting. I have at least one character for each class, but my main character is I Vertigo I, an Ascalonian ranger... and a total badass. I've been playing Guild Wars since December of 2005, but I deleted too many characters too many times for really, really lame reasons. "Oh, umm... you, warrior. Yeah, you... I don't like your hair color anymore. Deleted." Then of course they came out with a character editing option later. I guess you can't win 'em all... and now I'll always be at least a year and a half behind for my characters' birthdays. I'm a huge nerd, but I'd like to think of myself not being the socially awkward kind. I'll be more than happy to help a friend with a quest or mission. I can run pretty much any build for any class in both PvE and PvP...
This is a list of all characters that I currently have. I'm not even going to try and remember how many characters, weapons, and armor sets have been deleted... not to mention all the time... Ugh! It burns!
- I Heist I
- I Vertigo I
- Jade Stryker
- Evelyn Veritas
- Worth Dying For
- Hallowed Sin
- I Anomaly I
- Forget December
- I Bloody Art I
- Forgotten Prayer
- Hikari Stryker
- Dust of Nations
Sweet stuff that I like on the Wiki.
Interesting (or not so interesting) facts that you may or may not wish to know about me.
- My favorite class is the Ranger.
- Hikari Stryker is my only character not to have ever been deleted. Crazy!
- My oldest character is my Necromancer.
- If I am a monk, and you are annoying me or the rest of the team... I may accidentally forget to heal you. Oops!
- I once met a necromancer named Joel. He changed my life... never again will I look at anybody named Joel the same. "How you open da flowa?" I miss ya', buddy!
- I do not have any PvP-only characters anymore, although I still prefer PvP to PvE.
- With the above information mentioned... I'm an armor collecting fanatic.
- Jade Stryker was my first character's name that I created in Guild Wars. It was a female ranger, very similar to I Vertigo I. I deleted the character and didn't use the name for over a year and a half. When I made a new ranger the name was still available. It's a sign.
- In the banner above, the characters displayed are Hallowed Sin and Dust of Nations.