ArenaNet:Guild Wars 2 suggestions/Guild / Player Controlled Castles
|Guild Wars 2 Suggestions|
Player/Guild Controlled Castles (Discussion)
Players or guilds can own their own castle / outposts and warring guilds / players can group together in large bands to fight to destroy or take over the castle to gain power. Players / guilds can spend faction or gold on increasing defences, siege weapons, upgrade walls etc. Or the can build from scratch in defendable locations! Owning a castle could increase guild faction / power, storage...
- Why this is a good idea
- Allow guilds / player interaction, own their own outpost which can be developed into a castle!
- Players can capture outposts then eventually cities in a constant war
- New equipment and characters i.e engineer, weaponsmith, siege machines
- lives up to the games name "guild wars"
- Why it may not work out
- Similar to existing / other games.
From: Eza Ela Mentalist!