Lower Monster-Area Rate (Discussion)
There are 100-400 in any given area, and the are equally portioned out in every single part of that map. The trails are the most annoying part. I mean, don't you think monsters would be smart enough to stay off the main roads because they would be afraid of getting killed? Its not like your character is the only one who travels from place to place, I mean there must be traders, merchants, and other adventurers right? Why is there no clear cut, safe way to travel where you can at least be relatively safe from having to slash your way from city to city. In Guild Wars 2, the area-monster ratio should probably be reduced at least 25%, and ANet should make more clear cut paths with fewer monsters around them.
- Why this is a good idea
- Would reduce the amount of annoyance you have to face when you just want to go from one town to another.
- Would eliminate the need to have to hire other players to run you.
- Why it may not work out
- Makes it more annoying if you just want to farm.
- Reduces the sense of adventure
- Monsters aren't supposed 2 b afraid of getting killed, they r supposed 2 have an instinct 2 protect their territory ^^ (u want realistic, u get realistic -.-)