ArenaNet:Guild Wars 2 suggestions/engineer or gun class
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Guild Wars 2 Suggestions|
I am talking about a class that use gun,machinery and more,what do you think
- Why this is a good idea
- Since GW2 will be somewhat more into the future (not much but still), they could say that dwarves used the exploding kegs as ideas for new weapons and TA DA, the musket or something else like it, well hey listen to this, they could add a small twist to GW2 and have primitive guns (they did something similar in Monster Hunter Freedom 1 and 2, where they used Gun Lances) so the idea of a gun being used like a bow doesn't seem like a bad idea.
- maybe surround damage? like a shotgun ya know, different skills would be like, Two for One: target foe is struck and all adjectent foes are also damaged
- This is a good idea, but the guns should be somewhat weak with armor piercing capabilities and a low firing rate. This will help even out the unnatural strength a gun normally has.
- To answer to all "no-guns/no-engineer" freaks down below, this seems like an awesome idea for Asuras... Ok, maybe shotguns and rifles would not fit in Guild Wars, but I'm sure we can make up Asuran technology guns ! I really don't see an Asura shooting from a bow. Whereas a Golem can certainly have canon arms...
- Why it may not work out
- Umm guns? in Guild Wars? Never! all that work spent on inventing new weaponry for foes (seige devourers) would be wasted if they just said, screw it lets make guns, engineer maybe, e.g trebuchets etc, guns... no
- an unreasonable advantage over non firepower weapons.
- Why would I bother making guns, when I can shoot out a fireball from my fist.
- Maybe a cool Techie-Class, but not guns. No. Nuh-uh.
- Guildwars....guns dude just no ok
- im sure i dont speak for myself when i say if guns were in guildwars i wouldnt play it anymore
- Amen brother. To all you shooter geeks; STOP SUGGESTING GUNS SHOULD BE IN GUILD WARS!! The same goes for this 'Engineering class' you suggested. WTF kinda idea is that?!?