From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Lancy and Falconeye's Issue -- Active Rituals
- Spirit rather selfish within a party if Ritualist equiped with this spirit is the only one carring Item Spell (which happens 66% of the time) to be worth it taking over Pain, Bloodsong, or Life. THIS SKILL NEEDS TO EMPOWER PARTY MEMBERS!
- Empowerment - 10 1 25 - (Spawning Power) - Binding Ritual. Create a level 1...8...10 Spirit. Effect party members within Empowerment's earshot. Weilding a weapon grants +0...2...2 energy regeneration. Holding a bundle item grants +0...2...2 to that item's attribute. Empowerment dies after 8 seconds. For every 3 ranks in Spawning Power, Empowerment lasts 1 second longer.
- Utter waste of slot to buff only yourself
- Make it work much like Recuperation but instead of living its duration or until someone kills it it suffers from -2 degen for every person it affects and while allies are in range of it they have +1 energy regen.
- Above ^
- Empowerment - 5 not 5 20 - Binding Ritual - Create a level 1...7...9 spirit. While allies, within this spirit's range are using a skill, they gain +1 to skill's attribute. Empowerment loses 40...24...20 life whenever an ally within Empowerment's range uses a skill. Empowerment dies after 5...25...30 seconds.