Uses remaining: 1
Double-click for an armor bonus. This item cannot be used in PvP.
— In-game description
A Drake Kabob is an Istani specialty made from drake meat. Eating one grants you +5 armor for 10 minutes.
- During April Fools' Day
Location: Ice Cliff Chasms
Collecting: 1 Birthday Cupcake, 1 Drake Kabob, 1 Hard Apple Cider, 6 Votive Candles
- Birthday Cupcake: "A Birthday Cupcake! Yes. Yes, I think it must be this. What else could be more perfect?"
- Drake Kabob: "Now that is a meal! Simple, delicious, and appropriate for the setting. Yes. That will do perfectly!"
- Hard Apple Cider: "YES! How did you know? That would add just the right touch to the picnic. Gwen loves apples. She tries to hide it, but I've seen her eyes light up when we get in a new bushel."
- Votive Candles: "Amazing! From Ascalon? I'm nearly speechless. I think Gwen will really love these. Thank you. And should you get any more, I'd take a few more bunches of 6!"
- After that he will give you a Sack of Random Junk for any item already received, but he will use the same dialogue.
Week of: 10th May 2010 and 22nd October 2012
Location: Issnur Isles
Collecting: 1 Drake Kabob
Drake Kabob only provides an armor bonus versus physical damage, not versus all armor-respecting damage, as the description implies.