Eye of Janthir
|Eye of Janthir|
The Eye of Janthir is an mysterious entity that appears during Divinity Coast, a mission that requires leading the Eye to the town of Loamhurst. It has a green pyramid shape with an eye inside and floats above the ground. Before it will follow the party, player characters must be cleansed in the Fountain of Truth. During the mission, it will identify the Chosen — villagers with magical aptitude — using its Janthir's Gaze, which knocks down nearby foes.
- The Eye of Janthir will only follow players, it will not follow henchmen nor heroes.
- The Eye cannot be targeted but can be body blocked.
- A Mysterious Tonic can randomly make a player's character take the form of the Eye; there is also a miniature version of the Eye.
- The eye within the pyramid always faces the camera.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Eye of Janthir.|
- The Eye of Janthir closely resembles the Eye of Providence.