From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update - Thursday, February 16, 2012
 Feature Update
- Added localization support for Winds of Change content.
 Feature Changes
- Rebalanced "Tracking the Corruption" in Hard Mode.
- Adjusted the AI for Gunther and the Gatekeepers in "Fort Aspenwood."
- Improved the AI for Siege Turtles in "Fort Aspenwood."
- Improved the AI for heroes.
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug in[sic] that allowed "Redemption for the Lost" to be completed without finishing all of the quest objectives.
- Fixed a bug that prevented allies summoned by Tengu Support Flares and Imperial Guard Reinforcement Orders from appearing in the party window.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Phoenix's Retribution staff to be missing an inscription.
- Fixed a bug that caused the guild owner of the Altrumm Ruins outpost to be displayed in "Finding Jinnai."
- Fixed a bug in that spawned the player facing a wall when entering Kinya Province.
- Fixed a bug that prevented pandas from growing in size after evolving.
- Fixed various bugs with the display of some costume art.