From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the NPC found in Fort Aspenwood and Gyala Hatchery. For the summoned creature, see Siege Turtle (summon). For the jade-carrying NPC found in the Jade Quarry, see Hauler Turtle.
Concept art by Jason Stokes.
- Fort Aspenwood
- Carrier Defense (monster skill)
- Siege Turtle Attack (Fort Aspenwood) (monster skill)
- Turtle Shell (monster skill)
- The Eternal Grove
- Gyala Hatchery
 Items dropped
- When using its Siege Turtle Attack, the turtle is resistant to interruption. Only every third interruption attempt will successfully interrupt the turtle. These attempts do not have to be made during the same siege attack.
- Juggernaut Toss will flip the turtles over, drastically reducing their armor rating (down to around AR 20) and temporarily nullifying their Turtle Shell.
- They do not show any animation when knocked down (and they do not suffer the penalties associated with being flipped over by a Juggernaut).
- Their aggro radius is about spirit range.
- The Siege Turtles in Fort Aspenwood will not move if any non-summoned enemy is within their siege attack range (slightly smaller than the range of most spirits) until the enemy moves out of range, moves into nearby range, or is killed.
- The Fort Aspenwood version has 72 armor against at least elemental damage and slashing damage.