Feedback:User/Tounaku/Spawning Power Overhaul
| Spawning Power Overhaul|
|Categories|| Skill feedback|
For each rank of Spawning Power you have, creatures you create (or animate) have 4% more Health, weapon Spells you cast last 4% longer, and you activate Binding Ritual spells 3% faster. Some Ritualist skills, especially those related to Spirit creatures, become more effective with higher Spawning Power.
- According to this new buff, a Ritualist could consistently cut Binding Ritual recharge times by 48% with runes, therefore I feel that something like this would need a cap--maybe 33% or 40% recharge time reduction. The only exception to this rule would be if a single skill reduced the cast-time past the maximum.
- The Elementalists just got a break, why not the Ritualists?"
Doom 5 1 12 Hex Spell. For 7 seconds, target foe suffers from -1...3...4 Health degeneration. If that foe were to enter within the area of a spirit, that foe and all adjacent foes take 10...58...70 lightning damage and this hex ends.
- The phrase "within the area" refers to the range "in the area," not the spirit's effect range.
- This MIGHT see play if it were essentially a free skill. No one really wants to pay Energy to do something as simple as keep their spirit in play; using up a skill slot is enough.
Empowerment 5 3 30 Binding Ritual. Create a level 1...10...12 spirit. Whenever an ally within its range holding an item uses a skill, that ally gains 5...25...30 Health and 0...2...2 Energy. Whenever this effect triggers, this spirit burns for 3 seconds. If this effect triggers while this spirit is already burning, it takes 14 damage and the Burning duration is renewed. This spirit dies after 15...39...45 seconds.
Energetic Was Lee Sa 5 2 20 Item Spell. Hold Lee Sa's ashes for 5...13...15 seconds. While you hold her ashes, your Ritualist spells activate 33% faster. When you drop her ashes, you gain 1...7...8 Energy.
- If just this happened, it would make my Guild Wars life. Old Soul Twisting was so much fun if not a little energy intensive when cycling through and re-setting spirits on an active, moving battlefield. A buff like this would be astounding. As far as I know this skill in its current form is pretty unpopular anyway; out-shined by things like the current Soul Twisting.
Signet of Binding 0 0 20 Signet. For 45 seconds, you have -1 Health degeneration. The next time you cast a Binding Ritual, this effect ends, you gain 10...122...150 Health and the spirit you summon is created with an additional 1...5...6 Health for every second this skill was in effect. Maximum 75 bonus Health.
- "Planning on casting a spirit later? Here, let me save you a few seconds!"
Spirit's Gift 10 0 20 Skill. For 15 seconds, whenever you use a skill while within earshot of a spirit, you and all nearby allies gain 10...42...50 Health and lose 1 Condition. This effect ends after you cast 1...3...3 spell[s].
Spirit to Flesh 10 ¾ 15 Spell. Destroy target allied spirit. If there are no spirits to be destroyed, you instead sacrifice 17% of your total health. All allies in the area gain 30...126...150 health.
Tranquil Was Tanasen 10 ¾ 25 MOVED TO SPAWNING POWER Elite Item Spell. Hold Tanasen's ashes for up to 5...17...20 seconds. While you hold his ashes, you have +1...3...3 energy regeneration, +5...21...25 armor and cannot be interrupted.
- The only real reason this is here is because of the Energy regeneration factor.