From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Thursday, June 05, 2008
Updated Zaishen Rewards
- Updated the Zaishen Chest drops to replace the Phantasmal Tonic with a new tonic for the month of June. More information on Zaishen Rewards can be found here.
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
- Fixed a bug with the Monk skill Divine Intervention. Sometimes the skill would not prevent lethal damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Dart Traps in Eye of the North to shoot through obstacles.
- Fixed a text bug where the player’s name did not display in a Luxon Priest’s dialog.
- Updated Iceblood's Warstaff to list the casting time reductions as two separate abilities rather than one combined ability.
Guild Wars Wiki Notes
- The new tonic for the month of June is the Automatonic.