From Guild Wars Wiki
- Lightning Reflexes
- Marauder's Shot
- Melandru's Arrows (elite)
- Penetrating Attack
- Poison Tip Signet
- Troll Unguent
- Castigation Signet
- Mend Ailment
- Shielding Hands
- Signet of Judgment (elite)
- Signet of Rage
- Spear of Light
- Lion's Arch Keep (before The Battle for Lion's Arch)
- "I am pleased to see so many brave soldiers here in Lion's Arch protecting us. I only hope my skills as a healer won't be necessary. There has already been enough blood shed in Kryta."
- "I came to show my support for Princess Salma. With the Six Gods on her side, nothing can stop her ascension to the throne!"
- "May the Gods watch over you during these trying times."
- "My faith lies with the six true Gods, and with the rightful ruler of Kryta!"
- Lion's Arch Keep (after The Battle for Lion's Arch)
- "We were quite busy treating the wounded, both royalists and Mantle alike. Perhaps our enemies would not show us the same mercy, but that is what sets us apart from them."
- "It was the gods' will for Queen Salma to take back Kryta; they must have plans for the future of our fine kingdom."
- "I've been considering joining the Seraph. Do you think they need more Monks?"
- "It is great to once again be able to worship the Six Gods without fear of persecution."
- They have no skills in Lion's Arch Keep.
- In the Black Curtain encounter, they spawn with enchantments that provides regeneration and a small amount of healing when hit.