Pledge of the Merchant Princes
|Pledge of the Merchant Princes|
|Given by|| Zerai the Learner |
in the Kodash Bazaar
|Preceded by|| Dasha Vestibule|
or Dzagonur Bastion
|Followed by||Grand Court of Sebelkeh|
(Click to enlarge)
 Quest information
- The Princes of Vabbi await you in the Halls of Chokhin.
- Defeat the invading forces and protect the messenger of Lyssa.
- Speak with the messenger of Lyssa.
- Hurry to the Mirror of Lyss and investigate what's happening at the Grand Court of Sebelkeh.
- Listen to Morgahn's explanation.
- See Head Priest Vahmani for your reward.
If you have Mihanu Township unlocked, you can map travel there and head north to the Hall of Chokhin; however if you don't, it is easiest to leave from the Grand Court of Sebelkeh outpost and head west to Mihanu Township.
After you walk near the princes, the quest evolves. You have to protect the Messenger of Lyssa against the four Margonites. After you talked to the messenger, map to the Grand Court of Sebelkeh and enter The Mirror of Lyss through the eastern exit. After talking to Morgahn, you see a cinematic. Now you can enter the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission.
- 20 Messenger of Lyssa
- 20 Prince Bokka the Magnificent
- 20 Prince Ahmtur the Mighty
- 20 Prince Mehtu the Wise
Humans (Kournan military) (Morgahn and 6 others)
- 20 General Morgahn
- 20 Kournan Bowman
- 20 Kournan Priest
- 20 Kournan Oppressor
- 20 Kournan Seer
- 20 Kournan Scribe
- 20 Kournan Phalanx
- 20 Kournan Zealot
- 24 Margonite Executioner
- 24 Margonite Cleric
- 24 Margonite Warlock
- 24 Margonite Seer
- 24 Margonite Sorcerer
- 24 Margonite Ascendant
- 24 Margonite Reaper
 Initial dialogue
- Zerai the Learner
- "The three merchant princes of Vabbi summon you to the Halls of Chokhin. It's best not to keep them waiting."
 Intermediate dialogue
- Prince Mehtu the Wise: "I thank you all for coming here. Varesh's assaults thus far were merely distractions. They have subsided for now, but she will strike again."
- Prince Mehtu the Wise: "According to those texts, the Nightfall is upon us. Varesh will strike against the gods themselves. That means she will start with the Sebelkeh Basilica."
- Prince Bokka the Magnificent: "We have no choice. The three of us pledge our fortunes and our forces to the Sunspears. Varesh must be defeated."
- When the Messenger of Lyssa arrives
- Messenger of Lyssa: "Heroes! Please! I have a message from Kehanni! I am being chased! Oh Lyssa, save us!"
- Messenger of Lyssa
- "I have an urgent message from Kehanni. Something terrible is happening at the Grand Court of Sebelkeh! Please hurry!"
 Mirror of Lyss
- Morgahn: "Lower your weapons! We are no longer your enemies. An atrocity was committed here. Please allow me to explain."
- Put down your weapons. I am no longer your enemy. Let me show you what happened. I will show how these old blind eyes were taught to see.
- For now, General Morgahn, you have our peace.
- Thank you. When you are ready, I will show you why we fight the same battle....
- We are ready. (sent to cinematic)
- We are not ready yet.
Earlier that day... (Near the Mirror of Lyss)
- Morgahn: "You must understand. I have known Varesh Ossa since she was a child."
- Morgahn: "She was always driven, smart, and strong in her believes."
- Morgahn: "When the darkness took her, I remained blind and loyal."
- Morgahn: "Kehanni!"
- Kehanni: "Morgahn? You've come to rescue us?"
- Morgahn: "What has happened? The temple!"
- Kehanni: "Varesh attacked us! Demons! Everyone dead! Slaughtered!"
- Morgahn: "I remained blind until it was too late."
Shortly afterward... (The Mirror of Lyss)
- Varesh Ossa: "Ai, Abaddon! Ai, Abaddon! Jai Hahna Almighty Abaddon!"
- Morgahn: "Varesh! What have you done?"
- Varesh Ossa: "I have done what is necessary, old friend, for the good of my god and my land."
- Morgahn: "You have washed this holy place in blood! You promised to spare my priests!"
- Varesh Ossa:: "A small promise, easily broken for the greater good. You would not have understood."
- Morgahn: "You must stop this!"
- Varesh Ossa: "It is too late to stop; this part of the ritual is complete! The walls of my lord's prison are being torn away, and Torment is swallowing the world!"
- Morgahn: "I will stop you myself!"
- Varesh Ossa:: "You are badly outnumbered, old friend."
- Morgahn: "My men!"
- Varesh Ossa: "More blood for my rituals!"
- Margonite Reaper:: "Mistress! He escapes!"
- Varesh Ossa: "Let him go. He is broken."
- Varesh Ossa: "We are needed elsewhere."
- Varesh Ossa: "Leave The Blasphemy here to rot this world."
- Varesh Ossa: "Nightfall is at hand!"
 Reward dialogue
- Head Priest Vahmani
- "Nightfall is nigh. Varesh stormed in and started slaughtering everyone while you were busy with the princes. She left behind a great demon. It is atop the temple."
- If the Messenger of Lyssa dies at any point - even after talking to her - you will have to restart the quest.