From Guild Wars Wiki
He is referred to as the "Punishing Henchman".
- Empathy (PvP)
- Power Drain
- Signet of Humility
- Visions of Regret (PvP) (elite)
- Waste Not, Want Not
- Pious Concentration
- Resurrection Signet
- Energy management skills in Power Drain and Waste Not, Want Not
- Damage potential versus casters and physicals
- Only interrupts spells and chants
- "You may have heard of Norgu, but I was a famous actor in Vabbi long before he ever came around. The last Theatrical Academy awards ceremony was a total farce, if you ask me. It was as if they had forgotten all the amazing plays that I was in. Like Rushing the Tower, or King Slayer. Oh, King Slayer, now that was a play. I played the part of King Slayer if you were wondering. I've lost my faith in the Academy if they really thought Norgu's play was better.
- "Look at these skills; that hack Norgu wouldn't know what to do with them:"
- Tannaros wields a Willcrusher Staff.
- Is an actor in competition with Norgu.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Tannaros] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Tannaros.
- Tannaros was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.