Location in Sorrow's Furnace.
Iron Forgeman replicas.
The Iron Forgeman is a huge cyclopian mechanical golem construct made by the Stone Summit to eventually replace their Dredge Slaves. It is also intended to be used as a weapon against the Deldrimor Dwarves. It is powered by three bound Flame Djinn, and is controlled by three Rage Binders.
- See also: The Forge Heart#Walkthrough
The Iron Forgeman is not a targetable creature, and is not fought directly. Instead, it is destroyed by killing the Rage Binders and releasing the Flame Djinn. The Rage Binders resurrect and must all be dead at the same time to unleash the Djinn.
Quests involved in:
- While in the area of the Iron Forgeman, two huge forge mechanics will attack the party from the ceiling:
- Being hit by the Iron Forgeman's Sorrow's Flame will hatch the Black Moa Chick from a completed Incubator Kit.
- Although the Iron Forgeman is not a targetable NPC, destroying it is the objective of the Zaishen Bounty quest The Iron Forgeman.
- On the second level of Oola's Lab, there are several scaled down replicas of the Iron Forgeman in various states of assembly.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Iron Forgeman.|
|Landmarks in the Southern Shiverpeaks|
|Darkhaven • Glint's shrine • Sorrow's Belly • Temple of Lyssa • Temple of Grenth • The Gap • The Iron Arch • Iron Forgeman • The Stone Basilica|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Explorable areas|