Wanted: Justiciar Kimii
|Wanted: Justiciar Kimii|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Wanted by the Shining Blade |
in Lion's Arch Keep
Riverside Province path
(after speaking with Paulina).
Kill Justiciar Kimii.
 Quest information
- Gain passage to Riverside Province and Kill Justiciar Kimii
- *BONUS* Kill Justiciar Kimii in Hard Mode
- See Princess Salma for your reward
- 5,000 Experience
- 1,000 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 15 War Supplies
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 7 War Supplies
Despite the quest marker leading you to Riverside Province, begin from Sanctum Cay by speaking with Blade Operative Paulina. Once inside, it is simply a matter of making your way to the Temple of the Unseen and killing your target; As she uses Conviction and Armor of Sanctity, you might consider enchantment removals and/or Weaken Armor to make killing her easier.
Note that Kimii can be killed during Riverside Assassination, but it's much harder to reach her with the quest active.
 Initial dialogue
- Wanted by the Shining Blade
- "Justiciar Kimii has been responsible for the "re-education" of countless Krytans, using her powerful Mesmer abilities to traumatize her victim's minds to the point of catatonia. She has reduced some of the greatest philosophers and intellectuals of Kryta into drooling simpletons simply because they refused to accept the White Mantle's Unseen Gods as their own. Disturbingly, Justiciar Kimii claims this mind warping process is a "cure," and that while the procedure has some unfortunate side effects, living a life without accepting the Unseen Ones as the true gods of Tyria is even worse. She was last seen in Riverside Province, searching for non-believers in need of her treatment. Queen Salma offers a reward and her gratitude to those who rid Kryta of Kimii's twisted form of therapy once and for all. Speak to Blade Operative Paulina in Sanctum Cay to have a boat sneak you into the province under cover of night.."
- Accept: "I'll do whatever I can to help restore order to Kryta."
- Decline: "War! What is it good for?"
- Ask: "Justicar Kimii is in Riverside Province searching for those she deems in need of re-education. Go give her a taste of her own medicine! Blade Operative Paulina in Sanctum Cay has a boat waiting to sneak you into Riverside Province."
 Reward dialogue
- Princess Salma
- "Thank you [Character Name], your efforts bring us one step closer to a unified nation."