Wanted: Justiciar Sevaan
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Wanted: Justiciar Sevaan|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Wanted by the Shining Blade |
in Lion's Arch Keep
Location of the Secret River Passage
Route in Divinity Coast
Kill Justiciar Sevaan.
- Take the Secret River Passage to Divinity Coast and kill Justiciar Sevaan.
- *BONUS* Kill Justiciar Sevaan in Hard Mode
- See Princess Salma for your reward
- 5,000 Experience
- 1,000 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 15 War Supplies
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 7 War Supplies
- Wanted by the Shining Blade
- The good folk of Divinity Coast have been preyed upon by Peacekeeper bandits and White Mantle thugs, but none has proved as oppressive and offensive as Justiciar Sevaan. A severe, cruel man who abuses the weak and elderly for sport, Sevaan must be stopped. The friend of Kryta who slays Justiciar Sevaan will earn a royal bounty and likely a celebatory round of ale from a grateful populace. Take the Secret River Passage in Talmark Wilderness to sneak into Divinity Coast without being noticed by the White Mantle in Shaemoor.
- After completion of The Battle for Lion's Arch
- "Relive this classic event from the War in Kryta! During the war, the good folk of Divinity Coast were preyed upon by many Peacekeeper bandits and White Mantle thugs, but none was as oppressive and offensive as Justiciar Sevaan. A severe, cruel man who abused the weak and elderly for sport, Sevaan was permanently stopped by foreign allies of Kryta. Re-create the hunt for Justiciar Sevaan in this completely accurate historical scenario. Eliminate the villain again and you will earn your bounty!"
- Accept: "I'll do whatever I can to help restore order to Kryta."
- Decline: "War! What is it good for?"
- Ask: "Put an end to Justiciar Sevaan's cruelty. Go to Divinity Coast and eliminate the infamous thug. You will need to take the Secret River Passage in Talmark Wilderness to arrive without suspicion."
- Princess Salma
- "Thank you [Character Name], your efforts bring us one step closer to a unified nation."