From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for an explorable area during the War in Kryta and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Majesty's Rest|
Tears of the Fallen
The Black Curtain
 Getting there
- North-east, near the exit into the The Black Curtain.
- South, at the exit into Tears of the Fallen.
- West, at the exit into Majesty's Rest.
- 15 Ember Whisperwind (collector for 5 Forest Minotaur Horns)
- 10 Galstaff the Light (collector for 5 Mergoyle Skulls)
- 10 Julianna Furst (collector for 5 Glowing Hearts)
- 20 Artisan Sivan (artisan)
 Other allies
 Charmable animals
- 5 Lynx
- 14 (24) Mergoyle
- 13 (24) Inferno Imp
- 19 (25) Forest Minotaur
- 20 (26) Fog Nightmare
- 17 (25) Ancient Oakheart
- 22 (29) Hops Flameinator
- 20 (29) Muu Swifthorn
- 20 (29) Dread Nightstalk
- 22 (29) Tree of Autumn
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.43% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 225 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 186 to 244.
- When dealing with the Inferno Imps, keep spread out. Consider bringing party healing and counters to their fire damage and burning.
- A group of Inferno Imps patrol near the exit to Majesty's Rest; they can be easily missed.
- There are a few hidden Fog Nightmares spread throughout the area, mostly in ones and twos only.
- This area is replaced by its War in Kryta equivalent after your character has completed either Prophecies or Eye of the North. You can only return to the pre-War in Kryta version after completing that chapter of Guild Wars Beyond.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Talmark Wilderness.|
|Explorable areas in Kryta|
|Cursed Lands • Kessex Peak • Lion's Gate • Majesty's Rest • Nebo Terrace • North Kryta Province • Scoundrel's Rise • Stingray Strand • Talmark Wilderness • Tears of the Fallen • The Black Curtain • Twin Serpent Lakes • Watchtower Coast|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|