From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for an explorable area during the War in Kryta and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)||The Black Curtain|
- Northeast, at the exit into the Black Curtain.
- 2 (20) Brion Elston (collector for 4 Forest Minotaur Horns)
- 2 (20) Brynden Cromwell (collector for 4 Gargantuan Jawbones)
- 1 (20) William Pennington (collector for 4 Ivory Troll Tusks)
- 15 (20) Lionguard Gariol
- 5 (5) Lynx (central area and southeastern corner)
- 20 (26) Hill Giant
- 20 (26) Eyes of Verata
- 20 (26) Shepherd of Verata
- 20 (26) Apprentice of Verata
- 20 (26) Sage of Verata
- 19 (25) Forest Minotaur
- 20 (26) Fog Nightmare
- 20 (26) Fen Troll
Humans (White Mantle)
- 28 (30) Murk Darkshriek
- The only resurrection shrine is at the beginning of the area.
- Apprentices of Verata will steal your party's minions using Verata's Gaze.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 190 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 156 to 205.
- Many consider this area more difficult than others due to the Cult of Verata presence. The Eyes of Verata rangers with Choking Gas can be countered by hiding behind cliffs, obstructing their arrows from hitting.
- If the War in Kryta is active, the area will also include Peacekeepers and White Mantle.