From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Fishermen's Haven|
Tears of the Fallen
- East, around the end outside of Sanctum Cay.
- Northeast, on the beach in the northeastern corner.
- 1 (20) Jamora the Wise (collector for 5 Glowing Hearts)
- 1 (20) Vardis (collector for 5 Spiked Crests)
- 15 (20) Sol Pyrrhus (armorer)
- 5 (5) Lynx
- 18 (25) Lightning Drake
- 13 (24) Inferno Imp
- 12 (24) Caromi Tengu Brave
- 18 (25) Caromi Tengu Elite
- 17 (25) Caromi Tengu Fierce
- 13 (24) Caromi Tengu Scout
- 17 (25) Caromi Tengu Seer
- 12 (24) Caromi Tengu Wild
- 15 (28) Myrd Brokenfeather
- 15 (28) Phy Deftcrest
- 15 (28) Zyd Pointedbeak
- 15 (28) Gryp Wickedwing
- 15 (28) Asynd Blindingclaw
- 15 (28) Qik Sharpclaw
- The Royal Papers quest will affect the spawns in this area.
- Large Spined Aloes popup throughout the area.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.94% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 150 foes. Including quest influences, the number of foes has been reported to range from 150 to 170.
- The Inferno Imps deal AoE fire damage and cause Burning; they can be countered by keeping spread out and by using general anti-caster techniques and/or party healing.
- The Caromi Tengu include warriors, rangers, and mesmers; bring melee counters for the first two and be careful of the AoE interrupts of the Caromi Wilds.
- The Bog Skales use health degeneration and corpse exploitation. Consider bringing Interrupts and hex removal to use against them. A minion master can help reduce the available corpses for exploitation.