- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Sage Lands|
From Kryta, either leave from Temple of the Ages and head west through the Black Curtain and Talmark Wilderness or from Fisherman's Haven and travel north through Stingray Strand and Tears of the Fallen, then northwest through Talmark Wilderness.
- Champion of Balthazar
- East-center, at the southern foot of a bridge in the center of the eastern half.
- 1 (20) Robin Neils (collector for 5 Shadowy Remnants)
- 10 (20) Isabaeux Navarre (collector for 5 Thorny Carapaces)
- 16 (25) Maguuma Spider
- 17 (25) Wraith
- 20 (26) Fog Nightmare
- 18 (25) Smoke Phantom
- 17 (25) Skeleton Bowmaster
- 20 (26) Fen Troll
- 11 (24) Grasping Ghoul
- 24 (30) Rotting Dragon → (Rotwing Recurve Bow)
- 17 (25) Damned Cleric
- 14 (24) Zombie Warlock
- 18 (25) Necrid Horseman
- 17 (28) Zameel Dirge
- Interactive objects
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.9% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 65 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 44 to 85.
- If you avoid triggering too many popups you can realistically complete the vanquish with around 55 kills. All the visible enemies are concentrated on the eastern half, so it is recommended to start from Temple of the Ages and approach from Talmark Wilderness.
- This explorable area is home to Rotscale.
- The popups on the eastern side include Reed Stalkers in the water, hidden Grasping Ghouls near undead spawns, and one or two spots with Fog Nightmares and Smoke Phantoms.
- The western side has close to a dozen spots of hidden spiders (where there are trees overhead) and devourers (in the dry brown areas).
- Although Majesty’s Rest is considered to be in Kryta, it is divided into a Maguuma Jungle area and a Krytan area, each with their own typical vegetation, landscape and foes. Chests in the Maguuma Jungle area will be Krytan Chests.
- Your party gains three Mad King's Guards as allies during Commandeering a Mortal Vessel.