From Guild Wars Wiki
Location in Majesty's Rest
(Click to enlarge)
- Deathly Swarm
- Desecrate Enchantments
- Feast of Corruption (elite)
- Deafening Roar (monster skill)
- Stun Immunity (monster skill)
- Unlike other zombies, it does not take double damage from holy damage.
- Rotscale has 11700 health in Hard Mode. After defeating the accompanying foes (two Damned Clerics, a Necrid Horseman, four Rotting Dragons, three Skeleton Bowmasters), Rotscale himself only takes about 2 minutes.
- Five Smoke Phantoms popup at the bridge leading to Rotscale while fighting Rotscale and his group.
- Certain areas past the bridge around Rotscale periodically inflicts poison on party members and allies.
- You can pay for two buffs after summoning a Champion of Balthazar at the statue of Balthazar near the bridge to Rotscale:
- While Rotscale can be killed during A Vengeance of Blades, doing so will not complete the related Zaishen Bounty.
- Rotscale is one of the few non-boss creatures that drops a unique weapon.
- Rotscale's Army Increasing in Majesty's Rest, the Scribe.
- There used to be a boss called Rotscale in Sanctum Cay. This boss has since been renamed to simply "Bone Dragon" to prevent confusion.
- Rotscale is one of the oldest creatures in the game; it was in the early betas in 2004, where there was a quest and a mission (both removed) near the Frost Gate in which the player had to kill it.
- Prior to June 15th, 2006, Rotscale was a monk accompanied by four Bone Dragons.