From Guild Wars Wiki
Location in Majesty's Rest
(Click to enlarge)
- Deathly Swarm
- Desecrate Enchantments
- Feast of Corruption (elite)
- Deafening Roar (monster skill)
- Stun Immunity (monster skill)
 Armor ratings
 Items dropped
- Rotscale has over 20,000 health.
- Five Smoke Phantoms popup at the bridge leading to Rotscale.
- If the world has favor, you can pay for two buffs after summoning a Champion of Balthazar at the statue of Balthazar near the bridge to Rotscale:
- While Rotscale can be killed during A Vengeance of Blades, doing so will not complete the related Zaishen Bounty.
- Rotscale is one of the few non-boss creatures that drops a unique weapon.
- Unlike other zombies, it does not take double damage from holy damage.
 See also
- There used to be a boss called Rotscale in Sanctum Cay. This boss has since been renamed to simply "Bone Dragon" to prevent confusion.
- Rotscale is one of the oldest creatures in the game; it was in the early betas in 2004, where there was a quest and a mission (both removed) near the Frost Gate in which the player had to kill it.
- Prior to June 15th, 2006, Rotscale was a monk accompanied by four Bone Dragons.