- Concise description
Your Health and Energy are boosted by high morale.
A Morale Boost is an effect that increases your base Energy and Health from one to ten percent (it is not applied to energy or health from equipped armor or weapon sets). It can be acquired through using certain consumables or through completing various goals during a mission or quest.
The following grants a Morale Boost to all party members unless otherwise noted.
 Skill recharging Morale Boosts
These sources of Morale Boosts also recharge skills:
- 2%, whenever any boss dies.
- 2%, receiving the Favor of the Gods or "To Courage blessing" from an avatar of the gods while the world has favor (character that paid).
- 2-5%, certain events during missions (e.g. slaying a Stone Summit Engineer).
- 10%, Seal of the Dragon Empire (user only).
- Removes all Death Penalty; adds 10% boost: Powerstone of Courage.
 Non-skill recharging Morale Boosts
These sources of Morale Boosts do not recharge skills:
- 5%: Rainbow Candy Cane, Honeycomb.
- 10%: Pumpkin Cookie (user only), Elixir of Valor.
- 7% in normal mode or 5% in hard mode for every 25 kills while under the effects of Dwarven Raider. Heroes and henchmen gain 7% after every 25 kills, regardless of difficulty mode.
- Guild versus Guild
- Holding the Tower Flag Stand in GvG for 2 minutes gives a 10% Morale Boost. The Morale Boost also grants the team's Guild Lord an additional +300 maximum Health for the rest of the match.
- Heroes' Ascent
- Although Death Penalty is countered by Morale Boosts, they are not strictly opposites:
- There are several ways to boost morale, but only one way to suffer Death Penalty.
- Morale Boosts are capped at 10%; Death Penalty at 60%.
- Morale Boosts do not affect minions, spirits, or pets (with some exceptions); though pets can accumulate Death Penalty in PvP.
- Both Morale Boosts and Death Penalties remain until the party enters an outpost.
- While in the Desert Wurm disguise, only the wurm skills will be recharged.
- Resurrection Signet, Sunspear Rebirth Signet, and Celestial skills require a Morale Boost to recharge.