A Fleshy Operation
|A Fleshy Operation|
|Section||Realm of Torment Quests|
|Given by||Wandering Soul |
in Domain of Pain
(Realm of Torment)
|Preceded by||Faded Memory|
(Click to enlarge)
The goal of the quest is to free spirits from Leech Tunnels, and then lead those spirits to the entrance.
- Free the other Orrian spirits from the Leech Tunnels. You have rescued X of 3 spirits.
- Lead Orrian Spirit Gildran to the entrance of the Leech Tunnels.
- Lead Orrian Spirit Minos to the entrance of the Leech Tunnels.
- Lead Orrian Spirit Kandril to the entrance of the Leech Tunnels.
- See Wandering Soul for your reward.
Following on from the previous quest, head to each of the three markers to find different groups of stationary awaiting torment creatures. Orrian Spirit Minos also has some awaiting titans. The Orrian spirits cannot be attacked and so you don't need to worry about them.
After saving all three spirits, head to where you picked up the previous quest - the resurrection shrine at the entrance to the Leech Tunnels.
Demons (Torment creatures)
- 28 (30) Blade of Corruption
- 28 (30) Arm of Insanity
- 28 (30) Word of Madness
- 28 (30) Shadow of Fear
- 28 (30) Herald of Nightmares
- 28 (30) Rain of Terror
- 28 (30) Spear of Torment
- 28 (30) Scythe of Chaos
- Wandering Soul
- "<Character name>! I remember now that I was not alone when I entered the Leech Tunnels. Some of my fellow Orrians suffered the same fate as I. They must remain somewhere inside the tunnels, losing their essence to the Gluttons with each passing moment. Save them from their dismal fate!"
- Orrian Spirit Minos: "Help! Kill these demons before they consume me!"
- Orrian Spirit Gildran: "Slay these demons before they feast on my soul!"
- Orrian Spirit Kandril: "Clear out these demons so we can make a run for it!"
(Upon arrival at entrance to the Leech Tunnels)
- Orrian Spirit Kandril: "Those tunnels are creepy. And did we mention, fleshy?"
- Orrian Spirit Minos: "Those tunnels were fleshy. Too fleshy. Bottom line...I'm so glad to be out of there."
- Orrian Spirit Gildran: "Thank you for saving me."
- Wandering Soul
- "You have shown much compassion to a few forgotten spirits. May your journey through this tormented realm be free of danger, though in all honesty I suspect you'll face challenges ahead. As for us, we seek the spirit of the evil Vizier to exact our long-awaited revenge."
- As the spirits are capable of body blocking characters, there may be a little trouble moving through the narrow Leech Tunnels.