|Section||Realm of Torment Quests|
|Given by||Wandering Soul |
in Domain of Pain
(Realm of Torment)
|Followed by||A Fleshy Operation|
(Click to enlarge)
- Slay Flesh Gluttons to help the Wandering Soul recover his memory. You have [5...0] of 5 left to kill.
- See Wandering Soul for your reward.
Starting from Gate of Fear, travel to the most north-eastern shrine in the Domain of Pain, there you will find the Wandering Soul Jutu.
The Flesh Gluttons will spawn with a squad of Margonites in the Leech Tunnels, the triangle-shaped area around the three nearest resurrection shrines in the east. Consider clearing this area at first before accepting the quest if you have problems with dealing both the regular patrols and those from the quest.
The Flesh Glutton and the Margonites are technically two separate groups, so either part of the patrol can be pulled seperately if needed. When fighting the entire patrol it's advisable to kill the Margonites at first since a Flesh Glutton will spawn a Pain Titan which again will spawn two Madness Titans upon death.
- 24 (26) Margonite Executioner
- 24 (26) Margonite Bowmaster
- 24 (26) Margonite Cleric
- 24 (26) Margonite Warlock
- 24 (26) Margonite Seer
- 24 (26) Margonite Sorcerer
- 24 (26) Margonite Ascendant
- 24 (26) Margonite Reaper
- Wandering Soul
- "Hey, could you help a wandering spirit out? All I remember is running through these disgusting fleshy tunnels...before that, a blank! They call this place the Leech Tunnels, because it is here that memories of the realm's spirits are devoured by Flesh Gluttons. I know, I know, the name disgusts me, too, but I've got a theory: if you slay these monstrosities, the essence they devour will be released back to their rightful owners...namely me! Would you kill some of these things for me? What have you got to lose?"
After killing the first Flesh Glutton.
- Wandering Soul: "My name was... is... Jutu. And I was born in ... Arah. Or was it Ascalon? You'd better kill a few more of those things..."
After killing the second Flesh Glutton.
- Wandering Soul: "I remember the Charr! I wish I didn't! Why did those wretched creatures attack my homeland?"
After killing the third Flesh Glutton.
After killing the fourth Flesh Glutton.
- Wandering Soul: "No wait! We discovered that the Vizier had been corrupted by the God of Secrets! We found the forbidden books in his quarters! It's coming back to me now."
After killing the fifth Flesh Glutton.
- Wandering Soul: "The Vizier was a traitor! Too late, Orr was lost to Abaddon! Pain, suffering... why must the memories sear me like it was only yesterday?"
- Wandering Soul
- "Slowly... the way a Flesh Glutton crawls... my memories are returning. I am glad to have them back, even if it means reliving the pain of the Cataclysm, or the destruction and suffering of the Orrian people. Thank you, <character name>. I won't forget you."
- Consider clearing the Leech Tunnels before accepting the subsequent quest A Fleshy Operation, since it will spawn groups of torment creatures.