From Guild Wars Wiki
Lion's Arch location
|Campaigns|| Prophecies |
Kamadan, Jewel of Istan location
- "[character name], before you walk on me, at least have the courtesy to clean your boots! You've stepped in moa droppings!"
- "A bird flew off with one of my fingers a while ago... let me know if you see it anywhere."
- "Do me a favor, [character name], and chase away some of these flies, will you?"
- "Excuse me, [character name]...have some common courtesy, would you? It's not as if I can get out of the way."
- "Hello! Corpse here, [character name]! Mind where you step."
- "Hey [character name], do me a favor and keep the dogs away. I don't want to lose any appendages!"
- "I'd rather be fishing."
- "I've been laying out here rotting all day and no one seems to care."
- "Ow! Get off me."
- "What's that horrid smell? Oh... I suppose it's me, isn't it? How embarrassing..."
- "While I'm sure you find this terribly amusing, [character name], getting walked on isn't exactly my idea of a good time."
- "Would you people get off me? Do I look like a door mat?"