From Guild Wars Wiki
|Level(s)||10, 20, 24|
|Campaigns|| Prophecies |
Eye Of The North
- Southern Shiverpeaks (level 20)
- Depths of Tyria (level 24)
Prophecies, level 10
- ... to be added ...
Prophecies, level 20
- ... to be added ...
Eye of the North
- "Be careful out there. If the Mantle don't get you, the wolves will."
- "Does me beard look short to you? I think that nasty wife o' mine cut it while I was sleeping."
- "Droknar's Forge if the last stronghold of Deldrimor. Great Dwarf protect us."
- "Even the Stone Summit won't be safe from the White Mantle and their puppeteers."
- "Good friend o' mine, Rorgus Ironheart, makes a good brew if you're thirsty, human."
- "Hey there, human. You ever get dizzy up there?"
- "How's the weather up there, human?"
- "I could use a pint of grog."
- "I have cousins in the Summit, though I don't speak to them. I don't understand the way they think."
- "I need an ale. What say you?"
- "I've a hankering for some o' Grenda's hearty stew."
- "It riles me up thinking o' them Summit Dwarves making themselves at home in our lands."
- "Maybe them White Mantle and the Stone Summit will kill each other off. Solve both of our problems."
- "Mind leaning down a bit lower so I can hear you?"
- "My youngest daughter was killed in a raid by the Summit a few months ago..."
- "Now now. I'm busy. Wife says our barrel of grog is empty..."
- "The nation of Deldrimor has held this mountain for generations."
- "The Stone Summit might call themselves Dwarves, but I've got a whole other name for 'em."
- "The White Mantle and their masters are all over this mountain. Watch yourself out there."
- "These darned boots are giving me blisters!"
- "We left Thunderhead Keep so quickly, I left behind my favorite hammer. Damn shame, too" [sic]
- "We should have known the White Mantle were not what they seemed to be."
- "We're safe here in Droknar's Forge...for now."
- "You are a friend of Deldrimor. I'm grateful our people can help each other."
- "You enjoying our weather? I imagine it's a bit cold for one from Ascalon."
- "You know, you'd really look much better with a beard."
- "You're a tall one, aren't you?"