From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|See the Gallery for a selection of images|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- "For the fallen!" (Jaga Moraine only)
- "And then he says, "That's not a duck!"
- "I hear frogs taste just like chicken..."
- "What, you don't believe me?"
- "I should have became a brew master."
- "17...18...I just can't remember how many I killed last week..."
- "And there I was, riding the back of a giant siege turtle with nothing but my helmet on."
- "I can't feel my feet."
- "I love the feeling of bear fur on my skin."
- "Pass me some ale."
- "I bet you a hundred gold I could wrestle a jotun for his lunch."
- "I swear that's exactly what happened."
- "It was ten men. No, twenty! Maybe twenty-five. By the time I was done they were knocked out cold!"
- "Not to be rude, but your breath stinks like a dead muskrat."
- "All this drinking and no action. Where's a bear when you need one?"
- "I'm going to rip that Frostmaw a new dirt chute!"
- "Oh, you should have seen the looks on their faces before I ran 'em through with my sword!"
- "That Grimey sure was a riot. Now he's just rot."
- "Do you find me attractive?"
- "She had the beard of a billy-goat and the horns of a platypus. A real looker, for sure."
- "I never told anyone this, but I think you and me have a special kind of connection. Do you feel it?"
- "You *hic* look sho *hic* be-yoo-fee-ful in this *hic* moonlight. Gimme a smooch."
- "If my mother could only see me now...."
- "I love the weather this time of year."
- "My belly is full, but I can't stop eating!"
- "Did you ever hear the one about the frog ?"
- The quote "She had the beard of a billy-goat and the horns of a platypus. A real looker, for sure." may refer to Berserking Aurochs
The level 0 Festive Norn (both warriors and rangers) are apparently the only lowest-level characters in Guild Wars possessing the elite skills.