Guild:The Obscure Monks
| This page is about a particular player guild.|
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
The Obscure Monks [MonK]
|The Obscure Monks [Monk]|
|Years active||12 years and 84 days|
|Leader||The Bigb, The Assiduous, The Template, and The Hobbitt|
|No. of members||Varies|
|Guild Hall||Isle of Obscurity|
|Webpage||http://monk.spruz.com/ www.facebook.com/The Obscure Monks!|
1. Once you are recruited you will be requried to build a character from scratch.
2. The character must choose a Monk as a first profession.
3. Your Monk must EXACTLY adhere to the required physical build. (Female Monks only have a Height Requirement, but still need to adhere to the name requirement.***
4. Your Monk's name/title must consist of TWO WORDS ONLY! The first word has to be "THE' ex: (The Seeker,The Template,The Pickle)
5. Register on the spurz website.
6. Offices will go through an aproval period.
7. You must have a regulation monk on your roster at all times, even if you dont ust it that much, keep it around for events,etc..
8. Print a hard copy of this site to use as a "quick reference guide" to rules & regs.
(If you don't have prophecies, or you are a female monk, pm me for build requirements)
3.Brown Armor ( may be changed later )
5.Facial Structure (2nd to last choice)
6.Height- Dead center of scale.
7.Skin Tone- Second darkest available.
1. Always adhere to dress code, including cape on all times when using your monk.
2. No Spam Recruiting.
3. Friendly, helpful, positive play only.
4. The use of the word "Noob" is discouraged
5. Use common sense.
6. Please refrain from local arguments on race, religion, sex, politics etc. remember.....the Tag [MonK] is seen by all
Recruitment is an ongoing project. This will give players commited to the cause time to "play test" some of the characters in order to work out the snags and kinks tied to the direction we would like to take the Guild, but anyone is allowed to join and test our ideas and ideals playability, as long as your character meets the appropriate requirements.You are free to leave, or stay as long as you wish. In most cases, you will always be welcomed back.
It is extremely important while using your monk to play an active roll in the culture of the Guild in order to enable growth and timely evolution of the alliance. The main virtue of the Obscure Monks Guild is GENEROSITY. Whether it be donating Items, Gold, or help with quests, "giving" to strangers and friends, should be your motivation for actions taken by your monk. Other things will contribute to the culture of the guild as well...such as doing at least one good deed per day, for someone you dont even know.. Some activities will include guild hall games,events, and give aways. Generous awards for sychronized katas, marches, battlecries, and emotes, will be given to the group(s) of monks who earn them. Give away missions to outposts and towns will also ad to our reputaion. Playing in character is not required, but would help shape the culture of the alliance tremendously. The culture of the Guild is a work in progress and its up to YOU to make it something special. As they say...." if you want a friendly, helpful guild,... be friendly and helpful" It is all up to you the member.
1. To have FUN.
2. To find like minded people to join our numbers.
3. To have FUN.
4. To become a Haven for ppl tired of the "usual" guild structure.
5. To have FUN.
6. Real life comes first, we don't require when people be on, we simply offer times we will be.
7. and most important of all..... HAVE FUN :-)
Many updates on our guilds status coming when I have more time!
If you have any ideas, comments, or questions, you can e-mail us at; (The BigB) email@example.com or (The Template) firstname.lastname@example.org
|Astral Travellers Alliance|
|Members||Astral Sleeper Cell • House Of Lefem • Longest Party Ever Held • Teh Dark Empire • The Obscure Monks|