From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|PvP reward class||Basic|
|Female gallery||Male gallery|
Highlander Woad is a prestige headgear art available in the Eye of the North expansion. You need to be at least rank 5 (Slayer of Wurms) in the Norn title track to be able to craft this armor.
|Gunnar's Hold||Radi||60-80||10|| 5 |
The grey side can be dyed.
- All characters will have the left side of their face dyed white while wearing this item, depending on your skin tone. Females have the left side of their face whiter.
- Certain character faces have a little strip of the color dye on the un-dyed side of the face.
- Depending upon your character's face, your eyebrows may be hidden while wearing this item.
- Woad is the name of a plant that was historically used to make blue dye.
- This is the facepaint style of William Wallace in the film Braveheart.
|Common armor art|
|Headgear|| Bandana Blindfold Crown Dread Mask Highlander Woad|
Mask of the Mo Zing Norn Woad Slim Spectacles Spectacles Tinted Spectacles
|Gauntlets||Chaos Gloves Destroyer Gauntlets Dragon Gauntlets Glacial Gauntlets Stone Gauntlets|