From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Before defeat
- "Impress me in battle, then we talk!"
- After defeat
- "Such trouble these creatures are causing. It is sad to have to kill them all, but if we do not, these lands will soon be impassable. Send them to their deaths."
- After being defeated, with a blessing
- "When death occurs, the spirit flies to a better place."
- Under Norn Hunting Party with less than 25 kills
- "Hmm. (0..24) kills? Come back when you've got a few more."
- After reaching rank 1, before receiving the Heart of the Norn
- "You are earning a powerful reputation among Norn. The renowned Tyr the Skaald [Norn Storyteller] of Gunnar's Hold wishes to discuss your famous deeds."
- Not under Veteran Norn Hunting Party
- "Such courage! Such dedication! You amaze me, human. Wee done, and may your name live forever!"