From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Before defeat
- "Impress me in battle, then we talk!"
- After defeat
- "Three Norn came to my hearth complaining of these monsters roaming the mountains. Too strong to defeat, they said. If you stand against these creatures, I will tell them that even humans can kill such beasts! That will teach them to be so cowardly!"
- After being defeated, with a blessing
- "Behold! Raise your banner and seek conquest. Have your vengeance on these beasts and show your courage!"
- Under Norn Hunting Party with less than 25 kills
- "Hmm. (0..24) kills? Come back when you've got a few more."
- After reaching rank 1, before receiving the Heart of the Norn
- "You are earning a powerful reputation among Norn. The renowned Tyr the Skaald [Norn Storyteller] of Gunnar's Hold wishes to discuss your famous deeds."
- Not under Veteran Norn Hunting Party
- "By the Bear! So much accomplished! You are truly great, human. My people will sing your praises for generations!"