Quests involved in:
- Kaineng City
Before Vizunah Square:
- I am sorry. If you want something you are going to have to SPEAK UP. What's that? No, this is not the way to Vizunah Square if that is what you are asking. To be HONEST, I cannot make heads or tails of your MUMBLING!
Between Vizunah Square and Finding The Oracle:
- "What? What are you saying? Sorry, I cannot make out one bit of your MUMBLING.
- I cannot tell if you are saying "Dragon's Throat" or "spotted moa" but NEITHER one means much to me.
During Finding The Oracle:
- What did you say? Something about Nika? Yes, I know her. I IMAGINE you can find her in Bukdek Byway. The LOOK on your face tells me that you ALREADY knew that. Well, I am sorry. If you cannot speak LOUD ENOUGH to explain what it is you want, I cannot help you.
Between Finding The Oracle and Closer to the Stars:
- What? Nika? Yes, I know her. I IMAGINE you can find her in Bukdek Byway. The LOOK on your face tells me that you ALREADY knew that. Well, I am sorry. If you cannot speak LOUD ENOUGH to explain what it is you want, I cannot help you.
During Closer to the Stars, early objectives:
- I do not know what you are saying. Your MUMBLING is barely audible. But if you are the fellows Nika was going to SEND to help out Fishmonger Bihzun, you can find him here in Wajjun Bazaar.
During Closer to the Stars, last objective:
- I am sorry. If you want something you are going to have to SPEAK UP. I cannot make out ONE BIT of your MUMBLING!
- If that is the LOUDEST you can talk, maybe you ought to try hand gestures instead. If you CANNOT manage with hand gestures, maybe you had best RUN ALONG.
- You look familiar to me. You are that MUMBLER, are you not? Well, just let me know if you want to go INSIDE.
- Kou in Chinese means mouth, so his name translates to Loud Mouth.
- This NPC may be a reference to the 2005 version of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", where the character Willy Wonka keeps calling one of the visitors a "mumbler."
- While talking to him when going in Nahpui Quater he stops using capital letters in his sentences.